Atemix helps industrial enterprises integrate SCADA systems. We are Gold Certified integrators of Ignition SCADA software.
We integrate SCADA solutions for new and pre-existing factories. We use Ignition software developed by Inductive Automation® to create SCADA solutions.
Atemix helps with integration of SCADA systems from start to finish by:
- helping to map your factories in both the short and long term
- setting up SCADA structures
- providing technical solutions and administrative interfaces to monitor factory operations
- assisting of the operational management of the system
WHY IS THE SCADA SYSTEM NECESSARY?
Individual industrial automation devices may perform in an exemplary manner, but this can be sabotaged by problems in the overall manufacturing process, resulting in downtime and bottlenecks. This may lead to situations where some equipment is operating at full capacity, whereas other steps in the production chain are at a standstill. Or some workers are working overtime, but others have nothing to do.
SCADA is a system that integrates all parts of a factory to work as one unit. Figuratively, SCADA is like a computer operation system. When you turn the computer on, the motherboard, processor, hard drive, and other components begin to work. But unless there is a software platform that integrates the equipment purposefully, every part of the system works on its own and inefficiently.
SCADA is like an industrial automation operating system that integrates all factory equipment and workflows into one easy-to-manage and monitor environment.
SCADA enables manufacturers to optimize manufacturing processes according to real-time data, and thereby attain a factory’s full potential for maximum productivity.
According to a factory’s goals, a high-quality SCADA system can help to:
- Produce more, better and at a lower cost
- Improve the productivity of equipment and workers
- Manufacture higher-quality products
- Lower maintenance costs
WHO IS SCADA SUITABLE FOR?
SCADA is a part of our everyday life – water flowing from the tap, the timely departure of an airplane or docking of a ship, as well as the electricity reaching an outlet are the outcomes of several SCADA systems working together.
SCADA is the central controlling and managing system in many industries from manufacturing and transportation companies to water treatment and power plants. We have created reliable solutions in glass, paper, food, and several other industries.
WHY IGNITION SCADA?
Ignition SCADA holds a leading position in industrial software due to its flexibility, simplicity and user friendliness. While other SCADA systems suffer from outdated technology and are structurally complicated, due to every component requiring a separate license, Ignition software has the considerable advantage of having a server-based license. Thus, after creating a system based on SCADA software:
- The software is capable of communicating with equipment and the automated systems of different manufacturers
- Instead of managing and updating several pieces of software, the entire system is managed and updated through a single central server
- The automation management systems cost does not necessarily grow with the expansion of a factory
- The system management interface can be created both at the factory level through HMI and through a web application on company computers and smart devices
ATEMIX – YOUR PARTNER IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION AND DIGITALIZATION
We help improve manufacturing productivity with SCADA – by up to 40%. We know what downtime and underutilized equipment mean for a factory’s economic performance. We create systems that are easy to manage and maintain and make manufacturing easier and more effective. We provide operational technical support for equipment and systems and are always ready to offer advice and assistance.
SCADA HAS PROVIDED THE COMPETITIVE EDGE TO
A SELECTION OF CLIENTS, WHO HAVE DECIDED TO BOOST THEIR PRODUCTIVITY WITH OUR SOLUTIONS
Want to boost productivity with Ignition SCADA?
We will help you utilize the full production potential of your factory